The ProTac series expands into weapon-mounted lights with this 625 lumen light featuring a dedicated fixed-mount for Picatinny rails. Uses either a remote switch with momentary/constant on operation or a standard push-button tail switch.
- TEN-TAP® Programming – choice of three operating modes: 1.) high/strobe; 2.) high only; 3.) low/high
- High: 625 lumens; 22,000 candela; 297m beam; runs 2 hours
- Low: 60 lumens; 2,000 candela; 89m beam; runs 21 hours
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting
- Remote pressure switch features momentary and “constant on” operation
- Integrated rail clamp attaches to MIL-STD-1913 rails
- Easy to attach, secure mounting
- Includes remote pressure switch, push-button tail switch, remote retaining clips, double-sided tape and zip ties
- Uses two CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens
- IPX7 rated with the Standard button switch installed; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- IPX4 rated with the Remote Pressure Switch installed
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- Limited lifetime warranty
- RoHS compliant